1. The designer works with the project manager to help you visualize the design and space planning by using CAD drawings and layouts.
2. The designer presents fabric and finish options.
3. The designer plans reconfiguration projects.
1. Retail Systems (HFS) can work with you to develop distinctive configurations and one-of-a-kind pieces.
2. Retail Systems (HFS) will work to assist you with the specific needs and requirements your company desires to create an efficient work environment.
1. Quickship is designed to guarantee the timely shipment of many of our products from our manufacturers.
2. Products purchased through quickship generally can be installed in 10 days or less.
Reconfiguration & Installation
1. Retail Systems (HFS) will develop effective solutions that best suit your company’s requirements.
2. Professional install service crews will disassemble, move and reinstall new furniture.
3. Your company’s transition will be effective with minimal disruption to your staff.
Maintenance & Refurbishing
1. Retail Systems (HFS) provides you the opportunity to update your office without buying new furniture.
2. We can repair scratches, dents, paint touch-ups, replace and repair parts, and reupholster.